2012. április 19., csütörtök

Big Opening!!!!!



This week was very tiring for me ... You know, I said goodbye to the old store and had a couple of days to I prepare for the opening of the new store.

I am happy that this day has arrived!
Today I open the door to at the Deviantscrap

I made a specialty of the occasion.

This kit is my favorite. It took almost a month to create.
The end result is something unique, cool and versatile.

Do not forget, Now there is a great opening SALE 40 % off!!!



 I can now unveil these Creative Team layouts




and even a kit available at the store, it is

Bottle of ink



I love the old book which is over 120 years old and tells of the great poet's life and I love the beautiful Victorian ink bottle is also a legacy of the grandmother.

Here are a few pages from my fantastic  CT girls







1 megjegyzés: